We’ve written a lot of articles at Kossie, across such a broad range of topics. As we cover so many subjects, we thought it would be a great idea to pull some of our best-loved articles into one place on one subject, to make things easier to navigate for you.
This month, we’re focusing on helping you to set your long-term goals for your very important success and happiness.
Why did we choose this subject?
Success and happiness are often seen as going hand in hand. In some cases, people think that once they become successful, or what they perceive is success, that they will become miraculously happy. In fact, that’s not necessarily the case. Happiness may actually breed success. However, there’s not one set formula. That’s why we think it’s best not to focus too much on one or the other, but to push on with your life in a positive way, thinking of success and happiness as long-term goals, rather than something you need right NOW. It’s all a journey.
Here are some of our best articles to teach you everything there is to learn about gaining success and happiness.
- If you’re struggling to love yourself, take a look at this article about loving your body at any size.
- Ever heard of working too hard? Don’t burn yourself out to try to reach success.
- Did you know you don’t have to have it all figured out by the time you’re 25?
- It’s normal to feel like you’re going to fail at something – especially if it means a lot to you. Here’s how to get past that.
- How can you have a happier and more successful life if you’re always being negative towards yourself?
- Find some powerful ways to forge a career you actually LOVE rather than one you tolerate.
- It’s important to feel love towards yourself to ensure your own happiness.
- Don’t hide from what’s bothering you – face your obstacles to move on in your life and become successful.
What will I learn from these articles?
- Be gentle with the process. There’s not a certain point where you will understand everything all of a sudden.
- How to make intentional choices about mindset and routine to make sure you show up emotionally for my family, team, and partners.
- How to stop standing in your own way – it’s a journey to follow, not an endgame.
- It’s not about total failure, it’s about redirection. Redirection with all of its twists and turns along the way happens all the time in life and it should be embraced, accepted and understood that it’s going to be part of the process.
- How to allow yourself to breathe, acknowledge that these thoughts, feelings, and emotions are coming up for you while reminding yourself with this affirmation: “thank you, I am safe and I am capable.”
- Instead of focusing on the ‘how’, learn to focus on the ‘what’ and ‘why.
- Avoid losing yourself on your journey to success and happiness by learning to embrace and love yourself.
- How to stop avoidance behaviours to ensure your journey is clear and much easier.
What’s most important to you for your success and happiness?